Anne’s Custom Catering
$20-$29 When Only the Best Will Do
Plus Tax, Gratuity, Service and any extras i.e. Linens, Flowers, Plates, Utensils etc.
Meal Includes: 1 Main Course; 2 sides; Salad; Bread; and Iced Tea.
If you wish to have 2 main courses the second selection is $10.
Desserts charged separately: $4.50 per-person with $55 min charge first dessert + $45 min for each additional dessert. A Tiered-up Platter has a $100 set-up charge + the per-person charge.
Each Meal comes with a minimum charge of $300 aside from any other additional charges for additional food, service, Place settings platters, gratuity tax etc..
All entrees hand crafted with local ingredients w/herbs grown in our own garden.
Main Courses: (Select One Main Course):
Beef: $29 a plate unless otherwise noted (Minimum order $300)
- Beef Tenderloin
- Pistachio and Leek Crusted Beef Tenderloin
- Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin
- Cocoa Nib Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
- Fresh Herb and Scallion Paste
- Beef Tenderloin with Marsala Mushrooms
- Cocoa Nib Rubbed Flank on Bed of Arugula and Caramelized Red Onion with Crumbled Blue Cheese (21.00)
- Flank Steak marinated and seared in Garlic Pepper, Rosemary and Olive Oil with Shallot Burgundy Sauce. (21.00)
- Island Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa.
- Caribbean Pork Tenderloin with Tropical Salsa.
- Honey Bourbon Pork Tenderloin with Appropriate Dry Rub.
- Sautéed Mushrooms, leeks, roasted garlic, spinach, parmesan.
- Sautéed Mushrooms, with white wine, bacon, spinach.
- Feta, Artichokes, Kalamata Olives, Sundried Tomatoes (Roasted Red Pepper Aioli Rub).
- Pork Medallions Over Egg Noodles:
- Tuscan — Sautéed in Lemon, with Rosemary and Garlic
- Mediterranean —
- Caribbean — Sauteed with Jerk Chicken Rub
- Cajun — Blackened seasonings and peppers
Chicken: $20 a plate unless otherwise noted
- Mediterranean Layered Lemon Garlic Chicken Platter with:
- Lemon-Rosemary-Garlic Chicken
- Roasted Rosemary-Lemon Potatoes.
- Sautéed Artichokes
- Fresh Feta Salsa with Fresh Herbs, Grape Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives
- Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms
- Chicken Saltimbocca (with Proscuitto, & Roast Sage)
- Chicken Picatta (Lemon Sauce and Capers)
- Cranberry-Orange-Honey Chicken with Fresh Tarragon
- Smoky Paprika Chicken with Hickory Glaze
- Pecan Crusted Chicken with Tarragon $22
- Citrus Marinated Chicken, Served with Pineapple-Mango-Ginger Salsa, Tropical Rice Pilaf (or Lemon Parsley
Potatoes). Ginger-Coconut-Spinach Soufflé (or Haricot Vert).
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with: $23
- Crab Artichoke Mélange
- Sautéed Mushrooms and Boursin.
- Blue Cheese, Prosciutto.
- Toasted Rosemary Walnuts and Boursin (Garlic Herb or Apple-Cranberry Cinnamon).
- Ginger-Brown Sugar cured with Maple-Mustard Glaze
- Caribbean Turkey served with Citrus Salsa and Caribbean Mashed Potatoes
Seafood: (Seasonal) $24 a plate (unless otherwise noted)
- Cedar Plank Broiled, Coco-nib rubbed Salmon $26.00
- Jerk/Paprika/Espresso Rub and Hickory Glaze
- Hickory Glazed Salmon.
- Cherry or Peach Chipotle Glazed Salmon and Lime Jalapeño Butter $26
- Cherry-Pomegranate Glaze
- Suggest a Glaze that Sounds Good to You.
- Halibut (Seasonal) $22
- Coconut-Curry Shrimp with Grits or Rice Pilaf
- Shrimp Scampi $26
Fresh Mex Buffet $16
(Choose 2 Meats. +$1.50 for 3rd meat. The four Non-meat dishes come with the Buffet.)
1) Beef Fajitas 2) Pork, Las Carnitas 3) El Pollo, Chicken Strips
Grilled Yellow and Red Peppers Lime Cilantro Sour Cream
Red Rice Smoky Salsa
Pico de Gallo Guajillo Salsa
Mango Salsa Salsa Verde
Green Apple Salsa (with Pork) Salsa de Arbola
Mexican Caesar’s Salad.
Bi Bim Bop (Korea) $21.00
Rice (with Vegetables in bright rows across the top of the rice)
Beef and Chicken Bulgogi Julienned Carrots
Shitake and other Mushrooms Bean Sprouts
Spinach Napa Cabbage
Scallion Slaw Snow Peas
Kale Salad with Korean Dressing and Sesame Seeds
Almond Sheet Cake
- Herb Potatoes aux Buerre and Lemon Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Bacon and Gouda cheese.
- Au gratin potatoes Choice of Loaded Baked or Sweet Potato
- Baby Carrots and Asparagus Asparagus with Hollandaise
- Asparagus Bread Pudding Artichoke Bread Pudding
- Carrots with Dill Green Bean Almandine
- Snap Peas with Roasted Garlic Dressing Baby Carrots and Asparagus with Ginger-Orange Butter
- Italian Green Beans Fresh Buttered Green Beans
- Spinach Soufflé in Ramekins Roasted Corn with Lime Jalapeño Butter
- Rice Pilaf Grilled Red & Yellow Peppers.
- Pico De Gallo; Sour Cream; Guacamole Mango Salsa; Green Apple Salsa;
- Fresh Baked Rolls with Butter Fresh-baked Dill Rolls with Butter
- Orange-Cranberry Buttermilk Rolls Parmesan herb Rolls with Herb Butter
- Three Cheese Bread
Beverages (One Beverage included in Meal Price, +$1 per person per additional Beverage)
- Sage-Blackberry Tea
- Blackberry Tea
- Blueberry White Tea
- Citrus Earl Grey with Tarragon
- Coconut-Mint Tea
- Blueberry Lemon Tea
- Mango Basil Tea
- Lavendar Tea
- Raspberry Tea
- Peach Tea
- Berry Punch
- Cool Cucumber Pineapple
- Cranberry Peach (Carbonated)
- Caribbean Punch
- Tropical Punch
- Citrus Cinnamon Punch
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Blackberry Lemonade
- With mint With Strawberries
- Rosewater with Rose Petals
- Raspberry Lemon
- Cucumber Ginger Lime Mint
- Lemon-Herb with Yellow Rose Petals Mint Basil or Tarragon
- Water Bottles $1 each
Wine or Beer Pourer $35 per hour + Tips; 4hrs minimum.
Server: $25 per hour 3 hour minimum
Deserts ($4.50 per person Separate Charge with $65 min charge first dessert + $45 min charge each additional dessert.)
Wedding Cakes are priced Individually.
Tiered-up Platter: Small Pastries and Tarts arranged on a glamorous multi-tiered and whimsically ribboned and draped table-filling arrangement which features select cakes from 10” to 12”.
It must be seen to be believed.
- New York Cheesecake Plain with choice of fruit topping
- Turtle cheese cake White chocolate Raspberry
- Sour Cream Chocolate cake White Almond Cake
Coconut Cake Carrot Cake Supreme with Cream cheese Icing
- Hot Fudge Brownie with Whipped Cream Decadent Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Oatmeal Cake Rich Carrot Cake with Coconut Marzipan and Cream Cheese Icing
- Italian Cream Cake Banana Cake with Caramel Cream Cheese Icing
- Orange Chiffon Cake Lemon Cake with Strawberries and Angel Cream
- Rich Moist Pound Cake Maple Walnut Cake with Maple Cream Icing
- Caramel Cake Flourless Chocolate:
- Espresso Almond Marzipan
- Raspberry Bitter Sweet Orange
- English Toffee Orange Toffee
(Others available on request.)